Going to Excel classes and one day sessions can help to improve your efficiency and also add more depth to your excel skills. Houston Excel Classes scholarship offers to let you learn more about the different techniques in excel and also how to make your work look more professional and at the same time slash your workload in half.
What you can expect to read:
- Excel One-Session Classes tiers
- What each excel class has to offer
- How you will be taught and where you can take your classes
- Advanced and workplace-related excel techniques to be taught
Houston excel classes scholarships offers the opportunity for all Students who want to apply for the scholarship by writing a 1000 words article about how MS excel is important for everyone.
They can share their knowledge and expertise on Topics :-
- Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Understanding Formulas
- Font Formatting
- Changing Fonts
- Creating Workbook
If you think that you can make a substantial contribution to Houstonexcelclasses as a writer, this is the best time to send in your Article.
How to Qualify for the Scholarship
- Eligible candidates must be a university or college student. You must be at least 18 years of age but if you are younger and think that you fit well into the writing position then parental consent is will be required.
- Make sure to do your Research before Writing Article. Having knowledge on relevant topics is a plus. Experience on any of these topics or categories will make you an even more desirable candidate since this will allow you to share more valuable information on the site.
Once you have verified your eligibility for this scholarship, the next step is to start the application process. Your knowledge on the fields discussed above is of utmost importance. Your passion in writing as well as intent to learn more about MS excel and its importance are valued.
Students need to submit a piece of article that makes them proud (upto 2000 words). This can be any type of submission including (but not limited to) Topics Given above or a decent content matching the theme of Houstonexcelclasses website.
The scholarship is annual. The yearly deadline for submission is Dec 20th and the winner will be selected by 31st. The winner will be contacted by End of December. The winner must reply within two weeks or a new winner will be selected. We are offering $1000 as a scholarship to a selected winner.
Send in your application requirements to email@example.com including few words which can describe yourself. To prevent any delays on your application, make sure that you provide the correct details.